We believe resources are precious and must be well managed to last.
Because every resource counts, we apply dedication and discipline to ensure efficiency and integrity in asset management.
With people, data, courage and intelligence, we create innovative solutions to activate the efficiency potential of all operations.
We have changed how material and operational resources are taken care of, thus materializing gains for society.
MRO: We activate efficiency.
OUR MANAGEMENT PRACTICES Integrated Management System Policy
MRO and its subsidiary offer a complete and innovative solution in internal logistics services and inventory and warehouse management. Its integrated management policy aims to manage the risks involved in the business and the environmental aspects and impacts and guarantee integrity to its employees’ health and safety and quality in rendering services through the following commitments:
- Build lasting relationships with its clients, offering differentiated services and deploying strategic guidelines to meet the needs and expectations of clients, providers, professionals, society, the Government, shareholders and all parties involved.
- Ensure environmental pollution prevention and the prevention of injuries and illnesses related to the work of employees, service providers, and visitors.
- Ensure the necessary alignment with the strategic purposes, risks and opportunities of the integrated management system.
- Act innovatively, promoting continuous improvement of management models, processes and services.
- Ensure the excellence of results through the qualification and appreciation of professionals.
- Provide conditions for the participation and consultation of professionals and representatives on relevant matters;
- Act continuously to eliminate hazards and mitigate risks in the workplace.
- Comply with the legal requirements applicable to the activities.
CERTIFICATION Integrated Management System Policy
MRO is committed to promoting ethics, integrity, and transparency in all its relationships, so it undertakes a public commitment to ensure compliance with domestic and foreign anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws, including the Brazilian Anti-Corruption Law and the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA). Our guidelines and procedures, practiced by employees and third parties, are set out in our Anti-Corruption Policy.
ZERO ACCIDENT PROGRAM (PAZ)
The Zero Accident Program is how MRO shows its respect for people’s integrity. Through the PAZ platform, all MRO clients can monitor compliance with measures aimed at preventing injuries and illnesses among employees. Managing Occupational Health and Safety is one of our priorities. Through PAZ, we disseminate the importance of everyone taking responsibility for preserving their lives and that of their co-workers.
Without sparing resources, MRO constantly seeks to reduce its occurrences within operations, all of which are registered and treated according to corporate standards and entered into the Integrated Management System. We guarantee guidance and communication within and outside the organization. Our respect reaches everyone: Employees’ families are also involved in awareness campaigns.
FRIENDS OF THE ENVIRONMENT (AMA)
The Friends of the Environment (AMA) program aims to plan actions and data collection to evidence compliance, by the MRO and in several sites, with the control of environmental aspects involved in operations, including compliance with legal requirements.
CONDUCT AND ETHICS
1. ETHICS AND CONDUCT COMMITTEE
MRO has an independent committee with the autonomy to investigate and judge cases of violation of the Code of Ethics and apply the appropriate disciplinary sanctions. Its members are responsible for answering questions and providing guidance on compliance with the Code.
The MRO Ethics Committee is made up of the following members:
PARTNER - CEO
MARIO AUGUSTO DA SILVA
HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
GRACE APARECIDA DE OLIVEIRA MELO
2. CODE OF ETHICS
MRO’s Code of Ethics and Conduct describes the company’s ethical principles and translates, clearly and precisely, the values and commitments that must guide the internal and external relations of all MRO members, including employees, managers, directors, and shareholders. The Code guidelines make it possible to assess most situations and minimize the subjectivity of interpretations of moral and ethical principles. However, they do not necessarily detail all situations that may arise in the company’s day-to-day activities.
DOWNLOAD OUR CODE OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT!
3. REPORTING CHANNEL
MRO bases its performance on high ethical and moral standards, which it seeks to disseminate throughout the production chain. In line with our Code of Ethics and Conduct and the principles of good corporate governance, we have an exclusive channel for complaints, information and suggestions related to the matter. Anonymity is guaranteed. The procedures bring together all security resources to preserve identity and secrecy. We count on you to help us maintain an ethical, upright, transparent, healthy work environment free of prejudice and injustice.
The Reporting Channel is an exclusive channel for complaints, information and suggestions related to the MRO Code of Ethics and Conduct. Messages and calls that do not meet this purpose, such as CVs, contacting suppliers and other questions unrelated to the Code of Ethics and Conduct will not be evaluated or handled through this channel. If you have any questions, suggestions, criticisms or clarifications regarding MRO’s Code of Ethics and Conduct or the Integrity Program, please contact the Corporate Quality sector by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at +55 (21) 3125-9807.
4. ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY
MRO is committed to conducting all of its business with ethics, integrity, transparency and compliance with the applicable laws. So, according to its public commitment, it ensures compliance with domestic and foreign anti-corruption and anti-bribery laws, including the Brazilian Anti-Corruption Law and the US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA).
If you have any questions, suggestions, criticisms or clarifications regarding MRO’s Code of Ethics and Conduct or the Integrity Program, please contact the Corporate Quality sector:
Phone: +55 (21) 3125-9807
5. DATA PRIVACY AND PROTECTION
MRO values the protection of personal data privacy and compliance with the rules established in the General Data Protection Law (LGPD).
MRO informs that this website is merely informative, does not perform tracking, and has a Privacy and Data Protection Policy that is shared with employees, clients, and suppliers.
Personal data (information that identifies or is identifiable to a natural person, such as taxpayer’s ID number (CPF), identity card, cell phone number, among others), as well as sensitive data (data related to religion, politics, or ethical and racial origin), must be processed within the legal purposes and basis, according to the applicable legislation, safely and transparently.
In this sense, in line with the Principles of Free Access, Accuracy and Transparency, the following rights of data subjects stand out:
- Confirmation of the existence of the processing
- Access to the data
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate, or out-of-date data
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary or excessive data or data processed in non-compliance with the Law
- Portability of the data to another service or product provider, by means of an express request, pursuant to the regulations of the national authority, and subject to commercial and industrial secrets
- Deletion of personal data processed with the consent of the data subject
- Data about public and private entities with which the data was shared
- Information about the possibility of denying consent and the consequences thereof
- Revocation of consent
In case of doubts and/or need for clarification, as well as to exercise your rights as a data subject, please contact the Privacy team and our Personal Data Officer (DPO).